![]() |
| Image by Copilot. |
After that, I did a web search,
and a long text was shown by the search engine (I don’t want to mention the
name because they did not pay me to promote them). Then it hit my mind that
maybe I am also suffering from it.
It talked about childhood
criticism, self-doubt, deep-seated beliefs, worthiness, and more. When relating
to all my experiences, I can relate to all those things because it felt like
that term was talking about me.
Most of the time, I don’t feel
that I have an inferiority complex, but when I am alone or when the internet is
not working 😁, my mind thinks about
this kind of stuff.
I used to completely relate to it
in the past, but now it’s only about 50% (my own calculation (I am very bad at math),
as I have not used any measuring tool or visited any therapy). I still have
those kinds of thoughts these words talk about, but now I keep myself busy
learning something new every day. And yes, when the internet is not working, I
find something to do like
- Watering the plants I have kept in my room and my recently adopted hobby,
- Watching the clouds, which is seen clearly from my rooftop,
- Make myself a cup of tea and enjoy looking at the trees outside my window.
- Reading books that have been staying on my shelves since the day I bought them (yes, I do read books)
And yes, this topic (inferiority
complex) may be talked about by many, and you can find many blogs and articles
about it online. But it is time to hear or read it on my blog also.
And yes, this is what I found online about it.
An inferiority complex is a long-term psychological state of inadequacy that goes beyond normal insecurity, often rooted in childhood experiences or social comparison, and manifests in withdrawal or compensatory behaviors. It is distinct from temporary self-doubt because of its pervasive and debilitating impact on self-esteem and functioning.

Comments
Post a Comment